|Chipset||Intel® H110 Express Chipset|
|Supported Processors||Support for 7th/6th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 processors/Intel® Core™ i5 processors/Intel® Core™ i3 processors/Intel® Pentium® processors/Intel® Celeron® processors in the LGA1151 package
* For 7th Generation Intel® Core™ processors support need to update the latest BIOS.
L3 cache varies with CPU
(Please refer “CPU Support List” for more information.)
|Max Memory||2 x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 32 GB of system memory
* Due to a Windows 32-bit operating system limitation, when more than 4 GB of physical memory is installed, the actual memory size displayed will be less than the size of the physical memory installed.
Dual channel memory architecture
Support for DDR4 2400/2133 MHz memory modules
Support for ECC UDIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
Support for non-ECC UDIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules
(Please refer “Memory Support List” for more information.)
|Onboard Video||Integrated Graphics Processor- Intel® HD Graphics support:
1 x D-Sub port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920×1200@60 Hz
1 x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920×1200@60 Hz
* The DVI-D port does not support D-Sub connection by adapter.
Maximum shared memory of 1024 MB
|Onboard Audio||Realtek® ALC887 codec
High Definition Audio
* To configure 7.1-channel audio, you have to use an HD front panel audio module and enable the multi-channel audio feature through the audio driver.
Support for S/PDIF Out
|Onboard LAN||Realtek® GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)|
Gigabyte GA-H110M-DS2V Mini ATX Motherboard
- Supports 7th / 6th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors
- Dual Channel DDR4, 2 DIMMs
- 8-channel HD Audio with High Quality Audio Capacitors
- Audio Noise Guard with LED Trace Path Lighting
- DVI-D, D-sub ports for multiple display
- Realtek® GbE LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Software
- All new GIGABYTE™ APP Center, simple and easy use
- Support Intel® Small Business Basics
03 Years warranty
There are no reviews yet.